Friday, March 31, 2017

Shine

Happy Friday!  I have new stamps in the house which always makes me happy.  I am sharing today a card inspired by vintage Hollywood. 



I recently acquired new stamps from Graphic 45 Vintage Hollywood and I paired it with a Marilyn Monroe stamp from Deep Red. 

I had a white star die cut from my previous project. I thought it would be the perfect frame for Marilyn. I stamped her off to the side and then everything kind of flowed from that idea.   I then colored her lips with the red and decided to go with the classic black, white and red combo.

I found my Yvonne Blair stamps from Impression Obsession while pulling out something and looked through them and found the Believe sentiment and felt it was a lovely sentiment to go with the image.

Have a blessed Friday!

Suzz

1 comment:

  1. This is so classy! Using the star as a frame was inspired! Love this Suzz!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!