Friday, February 17, 2017

Trust Your Heart

Good Morning!  I am sharing these projects  over on the Frilly and Funkie Blog today. The Friday Focus is laser cut wood and chipboard embellishments. Those items  will be an extra 15% off  through March 3rd. You can find all these bargains under the Friday Focus tab at The Funkie Junkie Boutique.  

The first project is a mini clipboard with a mix of elements in gold and pink. 


The inspiration started with the fine clock face and wanting to highlight it by offsetting it on a strong background.

 Then to create a second focal point the butterfly or dragonfly had me thinking and the dragonfly won out.  I used the chipboard to die cut the bottom one.

 For more detailed instructions and to see my second project hop over to the Frilly and Funkie blog!

Happy Friday!

Suzz


2 comments:

  1. This is utterly gorgeous Suz. Love all the wonderful layers and fabulous design. Off to see more. Have a great weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Suzz!
    I already took a close up look at your beautiful creations on the Frilly and Funkie Blog, but wanted to stop by and say 'hi' here:-)) I am truly inspired by both of your projects. I hope you're having a wonderful week!
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!