Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Faith has Wings

Hi!  I am sharing a tag today inspired by Tim Holtz's January tag.  Tim is featuring a remix of two previous tags using the foil and chalk technique.  I started with the foil and then used a stamped image in place of the chalk technique. 


The foil embossing is the Sizzix Layered Butterfly.  I embossed on a piece of foil and then tore it in half to apply to either end of my tag.  I then had this stamped image on my desk that I had been playing with and thought it would look lovely with the wings.  I redid it a few times to get it the way I wanted it with the clouds in the background.

Products: Sizzix Tim Holtz Layered Butterfly,  Stampington - Susanna, Stampendous - Sentiment, Stampscapes - Clouds

Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz

14 comments:

  1. Magnificent! What a clever idea to do your tag on the horizontal! The wings are gorgeous and that stamp! I love it all, Suzz!
    {juia}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! What a great take on the January tag. It is elegant and very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag. It has kind of an ethereal quality with the angle kind of floating in the middle. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this tag is totally AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done. Such a great idea to use the butterfly and then tear in half! Great tip for using embossing folders in unusual ways. I'll definitely remember that one. Thanks for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty!! The stamp and wings together give kinda an ethereal feel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The best tag I've seen EVER! It's amazing! Good Job, Suzz!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beyond gorgeous!!! A real piece of art!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea - I love those wings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!