Wednesday, September 3, 2014

All About Love


Howdy!  I am back to share a quick misted card.  I was looking for a sentiment for another project and noticed the layout of the stamps on the clear set and thought what a pretty graphic. (Simon Says Stamp - All About Love)

 I just inked them up on the packaging and stamped it on white cardstock.  I added spritzes of different colors. (Heidi Swapp Color Shine)

I then decided to cut out one of the hearts and pop dotted up and then added a layer of white paint sprayed over the surface.  I finished off with a few gems.

Such a quick card and I will put away for Valentines Day or a wedding shower.  I like my wedding cards to be a little more elegant. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!