Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Walk in God's Beauty

Some days it is so much harder to create... :)  I think my Mojo is out running all those crazy errands that happen when the kids are home and off school in the summer.    I decided to use the sketch from Mojo Monday #245 to try to get my inspiration going.  I also used the ODBD Shining Light Challenge #111 : Something old, Something new, Something Borrowed, Something Blue...  My something old is the lace trim, the new is the bird (Straight from the package), Borrowed (Sketch) and blue (that is the cool peri which is a purple/blue tone).

I started with the sketch and cut all my pieces from white cardstock to see what the layout looked like in just cardstock. Next I pulled out my new Our Daily Bread Designs stamps to see what stamps I could combine to create the various pieces.

Our Daily Bread Designs Products:  Sing to the Lord, Brocade Background, Bird Borders & Corners, and Sentiment Collection.  Inks: Versafine Smokey Gray, Adirondack Cool Peri, Ranger Distress Inks - Vintage Photo

Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz

17 comments:

  1. Suzz, it looks to me like your mojo is still right there with ya! This is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! I love the little details and what a great challenge. The bird is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, lovely background for the pretty colored bird and love the lace and pearl combo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh This is beautiful Suzzi...I love your combination of stamps!! I don't have the brocade BG, so nice to see what it looks like....Love this
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think your moho EVER runs out, Suzanne! This is just GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. doesn't look like your mojo is anywhere near running out Suzz. love the smokey shades to this and what a beautiful bird design

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely, Sue! Your mojo appears to be just fine from this viewpoint! Love the soft blues and the bird, of course, and those little touches of lace and pearls....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything about your card is so beautiful. I especially love the periwinkle color, and that bird mounted over the beautiful background is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Sue!! Another Beautiful card!! I just love your use of the bird frames with the Sing to the Lord set. Gorgeous coloring and design!! Thanks for supporting the ODBD Shining the Light challenge again this week. Your work is always an inspiration!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Sue! Wonderful combination of ODBD images! Fab use of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great take on the sketch Suzz. Love the muted colours.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so serene ... doesn't look like your mojo deserted you ..

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a work of art! Beautiful! No loss of mojo here!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful!! I always love your bird cards!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wish I could create such beauty when my mojo is in full flow let alone when it's gone missing (like now!). This is really gorgeous Sue and I love that bird image.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty, Suzz! Love all the stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!