Friday, April 27, 2012

ATC's on Parade

 Here is my parade of ATC's...


 I dug through my piles and finished a few ATC's to send off.  I didn't use up nearly enough of my stamped pieces but did make a small dent! What was fun was to see what I could pair together to form my ATCs.

The Route 66 ATC was fun as I started with the car image and added the dog from my stash.  I love how cute that dog looks hanging out the window.   My older dog loves to do this. The background was just layered up with signs from the Artistic Outpost Diesel Punks  and Route 66 plates.

The AO train image prompted me to pull out this wonderful Cornish Heritage Farms set of trains that I had never inked up and add a small train in the background and a few other stamped images.

The bird ATC is a mix of existing images blended with a few new images.  I am ashamed to say my scrap pile has a whole flock of birds and I could have made at least 5 new ATCs or projects with birds alone!  The Butterflies were the other big collection although none of them made it onto these ATCs.


So many different sets and product was used on my ATC's. If you have a question about any of them drop me a line and I will look it up and tell you who they are from.

Have a happy Friday!

Suzz

10 comments:

  1. Fab ATC's! Love the little dog hanging out of the car, and the gal added to the clock piece - how cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful! So nice to see you mix the various elements together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have one amazing scrap pile Suzz. Love how you have mixed the images. The dog is so adorable in the car and the girl added to the clock face is inspired. Love the trains on the first ATC and as always your backgrounds are wonderful. Enjoy your weekend. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzz! These ATCs are fabulous! Always stellar! Have a fabulous weekend. Best wishes, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzz... I LOVE your ATC's. Such an eclectic bunch of elements on them. I love the steampunk look to your train card and your little dog looks like he is in doggy heaven hanging out of the car. Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the details on your ATC's ... everyone is a work of art

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look amazing. Love all the wonderful detail you put into these..

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great Sue and full of inspiration even though they're only small. Love the little dog!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!