Saturday, November 26, 2011

Stationary Set - CR84FN43

I was looking for some pattern paper to use for the beautiful  CR84FN colors and found the sweetest image in the Graphic 45 papers.  It was the inspiration for my project.
A side view showing the post it notes: 
 I started with creating a post it notes holder using the template here.  I loved how it turned out and decided to create the coordinating stationary set.

This is how it looks when it is closed:
 and when you open it up by taking the top off:

I have to admit I didn't finish it.  There are cut pieces that you create that you can attach to the part that lays flat and to fit in the pockets.  I gave it to my youngest as she is always playing teacher and she was thrilled. 
This template is on SCS and you can find it here



The only stamping this week was the thank you sentiment.  I ended up moving the tab to the bottom of the cover so it could tuck into the twine and hold the matchbook closed.  I also put the thank you face down so when they open it up they see the sentiment.  I thought this would be great as a teacher gift. :) 

The inspirational photos and quote for CR84FN43:

For all the details on the challenge this week go to the CR84FN blog. 

The wonderful CR84FN Design Team:

Deborah Frings * Sue Lelli  * Andrea Matthews *  Stephanie Kraft * Suzanne Czosek (me)  *  Heather Jensen * Mona Pendleton  * Lisa Somerville *   and our wonderful guest designer this month Mackie Robertson.

Do you like my new blog header?  I wanted to get something wintery up and replace my autumn banner.  I love how it turned out.  Fun to create as well!  Thanks for stopping by! 

Suzz

17 comments:

  1. This is a very beautiful work-picture,colours...your composition...I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Suzanne! What a gorgeous and creative project! I love the pretty Vintage papers! I bet your DD was thrilled to receive this finished or not!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous project Suzanne, love the colour pallette and the papers are yummy. A great gift idea. Tracy x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this project and your choice of image and papers looks wonderful ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these papers look amazing and I love how perfectly this goes with the color scheme this week. Amazing creation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun project, Sue - just in time for gift-giving. And I ADORE your new header! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just lovely, Sue! The image is the sweetest and love all of those handy pockets!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, what a beautiful idea - I love stationery sets. Thanks for the link - will go check that one out x

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a work of art... your post-it cover and stationery set are wonderful. A lot of work. Love the new header.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOWZER!! What a creative and wonderful project.. I just LOVE this!!

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks beautiful, bet your daughter was pleased with it! It was lovely to open your blog and get welcomed in by your beautiful Christmas banner!Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the frosty Christmas look to your blog - just beautiful. I think the post-it note holder and stationery set are super; just the sort of gift I loved as a girl. Still love stationery :))))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful stationary set - fab choice of papers! LOVE your new blog banner!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that Graphic45 paper, too and I love what you did with it! Thanks for sharing the links to the templates, I've been looking for just this sort of thing!
    Your new blog banner is a thing of frosty beauty, it is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW and more WOW!!! What a great project Suzanne! Love the bit of glitter on the cute umbrella too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a vintage feel and so pretty and creative too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!