Friday, August 26, 2011

Two Cards, Two Sketches and One Color Scheme

My inspiration for today's post was to use the warm colors from ColourQ challenge #99 with the sketches from PageMaps and Mojo Monday...   These two cards took me a really long time.... And lots of ripped paper and messing around.  I think my mojo is hiding and giving me a hard time. :)


The PageMaps layout:

Using the lovely Stella Rose from My Mind's Eye which works wonderfully with the colors this week at ColourQ.

and the Mojo Monday Sketch #205

Using the same papers and the wonderful Verses Rubber Stamps for my sentiment.

 Here are the sketches and color inspiration:



Hope you have big plans for the weekend.  We are planning on doing some housework and hanging out. Have a good one!

Suzz

15 comments:

  1. fab cards as usual Suzz. love the colours on the second on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mojo looks intact to me, Suzz! These are both beautiful! Love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this paper and I'm good at hoarding it! Fabulous job on the sketches, they are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're both gorgeous... I think your mojo is moving full steam ahead.
    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like your Mojo is still in place! Fab use of the sketches and colors! Love the added damask behind verse, papers and embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards, fabulous colours and love the blobby embellishment. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great takes on the challenges! Visiting from ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards and just love the color combinations you used. Need to keep those colors in mind when I work on my Fall cards. thanks for sharing that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you're mistaken, my dear - both of these are as stunning as ever - love seeing those papers used together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd love just a bit of your mojo, Suzz! These cards are nothing short of stunning, the color scheme and sketches are used so perfectly! Love 'em both!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both cards are lovely, Suzanne! Love the arrangement of your colors on the second one. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving both of these ... That fleur de lis trinket is so pretty ... enjoy your weekend ... it's bank holiday here ... Beatles festival starts today and it is pouring down!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards, love the paper selections on them! Thanks for joining us at ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job with both of the sketch challenge. You made the colors harmonize so well on both of your beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card! I'm always impressed by stampers who can incorporate several challenges all in one project!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!