Sunday, March 21, 2010

Report Card Time

I don't think I would mind getting a report card like this... I had originally thought to make this a tag but the size would have required a tag card and I loved the report card image. So it just turned into a card. The background is from a package of goodies I purchased and I think it is 7 Gypsies Ephemera.



I was playing around with my Hero Arts Silhouette Grass and decided to use the report card background. The Grass is stamped with toffee mixed with vintage sepia. The dragonflies are from the Antique Engravings set from Hero Arts as well. They are stamped using a light green dye ink and I added some distress stickles. The bodies are Memory Box pearls and they are the perfect golden color to match the Toffee. The lace along the top is Stampers Anonymous and in the same lovely green dye ink.



Hope you have a lovely Sunday and that it is peaceful.



Suzz

19 comments:

  1. I do love those grasses Sue, and they look amazing on the report card. STuNNiNG! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT use of the report card! I adore the background and your stamping is just AWESOME! You never cease to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The grass looks fantastic stamped on the report paper and love the colours of the dragonflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Sue! Love the wispy grass and lace ~ so wonderful over that fabulous paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love how you did the grass on this card! Gorgeous work!
    marilynv19

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful combination of colours and stamping. defo would like to get a report card like this LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So creative to use the report card. Love the stamped wheat and butterfly embellies.
    Thanks, too, for the nice comment on my blog!
    Stampin' Hugs,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that grass stamp! I've been drooling over it for a while, but it's never in stock. *sigh*
    You really rocked it! Love how you made it more vintage - less floral. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cards! I love those little dragonflies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Suzz... I wish all my report cards were so nice!!! Love what you have done, simply stunning

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, just love the very glossy and rich, golden tones!! Beautiful report card!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so so beautiful! Love it!

    Vanessa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another beautiful delicate card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is such a beauty, Sue! just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE THIS Sue - beautiful in any ways!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh my, another fantastic card, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE those dragonflies! I also like the varigated colour you acheived for the wheat/grass.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!