Saturday, March 27, 2010

Another PDCC Card


Here is another card created using the Play Date Cafe colors this week.

I was so excited to find the new Ranger birdcage. The die cut is so much fun because it includes the bird and birdcage.

The card was created by using a circle template and cutting out the center to create a window into the inside of the card.

The inside was stamped with the Hero Arts Flower Word Pattern using Versamark. Heat embossed with clear embossing powder and sponged using the new Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.

The branches(Hero Arts) and sentiment(Memory Box) were stamped using Versacolor Burgandy. The Antique flower brocade was also stamped on the birdcage using the burgandy pigment ink.

The bird is die cut from the Prima Marketing Inc., Nursery Tales paper.

The front of the card is stamped using Hero Arts Shadow Ink (Soft Sand) and the wood finish stamp.

Everything is distressed using a sponge dauber and the Memento Rich Cocoa.

Thanks for stopping by...

Suzz

20 comments:

  1. Wow, so gorgeous - I saw this on my sidebar this morning - it's so beautiful and I can appreciate it even more now I see the diecuts and how you distressed and stamped on them! You are such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got to get me that die!!!!!! Your card is perfectly wonderful SuZZ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done Suzz... so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the enabling! Gorgeous card! Love the die set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you got the new dies from Tim's design already!! so jealous!!! =) you used those die cuts and stamps so beautifully, too! gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely spring card, Sue! Love the embossed word pattern (great background), the cage and birdie! Just love it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful card! I think this must be the first time I've seen a card that has used the new die cut. Really beautiful! Love the colors!

    Hanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely Sue!! Very pretty! I love your little bird cage!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh dear Sue, I've been trying to tell myself I DO NOT NEED THAT DIE!!!! .............. but I think I do really.

    Brilliant card. I love it!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! Love your mix of stamping and you've totally rocked the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. As one who was 'privileged' to see this earlier in the week, I fell in love with this design immediately!
    I think that bird cage has so many possibilities and this is one of them : ) Really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the birdy and the birdcage, so beautiful Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful, Sue!! What a lovely card!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW Sue! Cute card - another fab sample using the PDCC palette :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Now SEE what you've DONE!? EVERYONE *needs* that die now!! (Including me) NICE job Sue!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great die cut. It looks fab against your pretty blue background.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I really like this one too! yep I can see this is a defo purchase lol

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your birdcage creations are beautiful, Suzanne! I especially like the one in the Play Date Cafe color.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooh, your card is absolutely wow! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh WOW WOW WOW. I need that birdcage diecut now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!