Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Tag Tuesday # 37 - Touch of Red

Louise's challenge this week is a tag with a touch of red. I am feeling a little lacking in creativity. I created two tags and felt like they were something I had done before. So I apologize if they look familiar.

Here is the first tag. I loved the touches of the white gel pen on this.

The fringe is some really fun crepe paper ribbon that Louise sent me as a RAK. Thanks Louise!

The second one shows how bad my sewing skills really are as that is faux sewing and it reflects how my real sewing looks, when I do sew! :)

I hope you are having a lovely week. I am excited as my girlfriend Lisa was at CHA and we will be getting together tomorrow and I can chat with her about her adventures.

I have a few cards I created for the Taintor challenge at the Moxie Fab challenge that I hope to share sometime this week still.

Thanks for stopping by..

Suzz

22 comments:

  1. Wow! Delicious looking with the browns and reds! And I love that hint of turquoise on the bottom tag, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tags Suzz.... Your work is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous tags, Sue! i also love the blue/turquoise on the second one. very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tags....they look new to me! So many wonderful details
    on both of them and I love the colors on kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous Sue. I love them both. The colours on the Kraft are gorgeous and those little birds are really sweet.

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzanne, I like them both! A different color scheme. On the second one, the little red birds really just pop right off the tag.
    (As for sewing, I'm one of those that does not have a sewing machine in my craft room. To me that's housework!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous tags Sue! I like the touches of white gelpen on the first one! It gives a completely different look to that stamped image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty!! You always come up with something gorgeous - love your work, always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your creative tags, Suzz! I adore the details that you added into them (the ribbons, the white dots..).Just lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love them. Your work is so beautiful :) Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the polka dots and fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your tags, they are both happy and fun and very inventive! Even when you are feeling low on inspiration, this is still where I come to get inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your tags!! SO creative!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think their both adorable and I was going to saw how creative they are, well I'm still gonna say how creative they are! Great tags!

    ReplyDelete
  15. They are beautiful tags, Suzanne! I'm especially taken with the first one. Like you, I believe that white gel pen is a fabulous touch!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE Both Tags SuZZ....so Pretty...I Love the White Accents on the first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I love both tags, Sue! They are stunning!! Especially the one with the white accents!

    Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your talent for tags is outstanding. I really like both of these.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!