Friday, January 22, 2010

Sending some Sunshine your Way

This is another card for the Cards for Kids Drive that Jennifer McGuire is hosting.


I have three adorable punches from EK Success (frog, crab, and starfish). They were the inspiration to start a little beach party.

The crabs are created using red pattern paper that I received from Sanne (thanks Sanne).


I also used this fantastic Cosmo Cricket paper that I think looks like waves for my ocean. After I had my ocean and my fun crabs I knew they needed to have a beach party, so I made them a beach ball to play with and a little sunshine.

After I had done all that I realized there was no stamping and I couldn't let that happen so I created the sky using the friends definition stamp.


The inside of the card has the sentiment "Sending you Sunshine and Laughter".


I hope you are having a sunny day!



Suzz

17 comments:

  1. This is just so much fun, love it Suzz! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, now isn't that too cute, what a charming and fun card!! Love those EK success punches, wish I could have them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay- this is the cutest card EVER! I love your design and your skill at combining stamping and pp is remarkable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this! Those crabs are havin' too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun and cute! Love those little crabs and the cool paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my Suzz...so clever ...so creative...so asweome...love your big heart and LOVE the card! Hugs,Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh ... so cute and fun! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely brilliant Sue. It's really made me smile on what has been a dreadfully dreary, dark and rainy day here in England. Thankyou!

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehe.. this is too cute, Sue!! LOVE those cute little crabs! so cheerful!! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this card is absolutly fantastic Sue - so well done! Your crabs are too cute - the lucky kid receiving this will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another awesome card, Sue! The crabs are way too adorable, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this one made me giggle... so cute - your "sky" is perfect.... adds to the rest of the scene. Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is SO fun. I like the beach ball being tossed around by the crabs.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such an adorable card Sue! Wonderful seaside scene with lots of fantastic details.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an absolutely charming card, Sue...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another great card, and this one is so fun, just the type of card to have on hand for a friend :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!