Monday, May 11, 2009

Sunshine and Flourishes

I started this yesterday with just playing with the warm yellow and gold background I made awhile ago from inks and water.



I stamped flourishes in a honey color on the background and a grid paper stamp using the same yellow.

I then added my flowers and butterflies using my favorite brown pigment ink.

Accented the effect with some white gel pen and my favorite overall versamark and clear embossing to bring out the colors.

I am going to skip the product list but all the stamps are Hero Arts. If you need a particular one, drop me a line and I will be happy to look it up for you.

Suzz

7 comments:

  1. SO pretty!! TFS
    BTW, I LOVE your header, it's FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Sue....Love how you used those stamps and the background is Wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Suzz! Love all the warm golden honey tones! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been making the most gorgeous garden scenes lately. I like the antique-y look to the background on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card, Sue!! Love the colors and the background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! I love the background on this Suzz!! Absolutely gorgeous technique...it would be fun to watch you create this. I have never tried working beyond just my basic black/colored ink...I'm going to have to do it sometime. I would love to make a background like this!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a little bit of time after an early dinner.... once again you have mastered a beautiful background for your silhouette stamping - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!