Saturday, May 9, 2009

Kwerner Color Challenge # 51

Here is Kristina's color challenge # 51 too late to submit. :)



The colors were brown, rose, mustard, and white. I found this shape from a set of journaling pieces and traced it onto cardstock and created the mask and frame.

I masked and stamped the brown houndstooth and clear embossed it. I sponged the pink on using a mask.

I then stamped the brown flowers and colored them in using my colored pencils and watercolor pencils.

Add a few accents.. and done..

Products:

  • Penny Black - Poppies
  • Hero Arts - Houndstooth
  • Versafine - Vintage Sepia
  • Memento - Rose Bud
  • Prismacolor
  • General Kimberly Watercolor Pencils
  • Clear Embossing Powder
  • Hero Arts - Clear Design

Happy Mother's Day!

Suzz

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, Sue! Love your use of the houndsooth stamp, awesome job with the colors!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!