Sunday, May 10, 2009

Inspired by...

HA blog challenge this week is inspired by the people in the group. Jenn B is a fantastic designer and does some beautiful work. I was inspired by this card: http://www.flickr.com/photos/scrapperjjb/2587939447/ If you get time you should take a wander through her cards /projects. They are all wonderful.



I cased the card and followed her design and just swapped out the stamps and patterned paper. I made my own patterned paper. This was the easiest card because the design was done for me. :)

Products:

  • Hero Arts - Designblock - Wavy Leaf Pattern
  • Hero Arts - Fanciful Dot Filament
  • Hero Arts - Houndstooth
  • Hero Arts - Button Flower
  • Hero Arts - Birthday Definition
  • Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Swiss Dots
  • Spellbinders - Butterflies 2
  • Hero Arts - Shadow Inks - Soft Rose
  • Memento - Rose Bud, Rich Cocoa
  • Versafine - Vintage Sepia

Happy Mother's Day!

Suzz

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Suzz! Pretty card! I like the flowers and the pink and brown color scheme! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your little garden scene. Such great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so pretty, Suzz! There're so many creative ideas on this.
    Love your work for Kristina's color challenge # 51, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW, you got it right with this card. Just love the distressing, textured butterfly,shading......just about everything. Love all your creations, Suzz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous, Sue!! Love the colors and your little spring garden scene, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everu time I see those circle flowers I say, I want to do that! Yours are just so pretty and I love those butterflies too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!