Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Marie!

My good friend Marie had a birthday yesterday and we all went out to lunch at a Mexican restaruant. Very good food and good company.

This was her birthday card.


She loves her earth tones and I thought she would appreciate the browns and gold.


The brown cardstock is the new Coredinations chocolate cardstock. Brown on one side and another color on the other. You emboss it and sand off the brown to reveal the other side.

Products:

  • Cornish Heritage Farms - Silhouette Blooms
  • Versafine - Vintage Sepia
  • Cornish Heritage Farms - Grid Paper
  • Memento - Rich Cocoa, Honey
  • Marvy Uchida Corner Rounder
  • Coredinations - Core Color - Chocolate
  • Ribbon Unkown
  • Hero Arts - Happy Birthday

Thanks for stopping by..

Suzz

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous color choices. Always love the gold tones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy celebrations to your friend! Beautiful card, and may I say, Mexican food is the best!!

    Happy Cinco de Mayo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your friend will love this one! So love this colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a LOVELY card Sue, I particularly like how you used the ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzz, this is gorgeous! I love that card stock... I may have to find some! But your colors here are just perfect, wow! Your friend will definitely love it! :)

    By the way, I gave you a little award over on my blog. Totally no pressure to play along, but just wanted you to know that I think you're awesome! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, Sue!! So striking!! The brown and the gold look beautiful together!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a Beautiful Card Sue...Just Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!