Sunday, May 24, 2009

Go Green Challenge

I do have my second circle card to share tomorrow and I have to admit it is one I really enjoyed making. I bumped my circle card because I have one last card I made for the HA go green challenge which ends today.

The white background is from a Making Memories set and I used it to stamp the leaves pattern. The only issue is there is a finish on the paper which made it interesting to stamp on and emboss. I stamped using a pigment ink and clear embossed but I think the heat gun actually melted the finish and left the orange a little muted.

Products:

  • Hero Arts - Design Block - Floating Leaf Pattern
  • Hero Arts - Happy Birthday
  • EK Success - Border Punch
  • Versafine - Habenero
  • Ranger - Clear Embossing Powder
  • Prima Flowers
  • Ribbon, Gems Unknown

Thanks for stopping by... I hope you are enjoying a beautiful weekend.

Suzz

4 comments:

  1. Love the orange, lime green, and border punch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun colors and a neat background design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is one bright and beautiful card!! Your flowers are wonderful against those green leaves!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!