Friday, May 8, 2009

Ferns and Flowers

This card actually inspired my card I shared yesterday. As I was sponging on this I had a little scrap that faded the green to ivory and the circle card started from that idea.


Nothing to difficult here... Just stamped, clear embossed and sponged to my heart's content. I actually stamped with versamark first, pigment ink for the ferns and then clear embossed the entire surface. Then I sponged with my green dye ink.

Products:
  • Ranger Distress Inks - Shabby Shutters
  • Versafine - Vintage Sepia
  • Clear Embossing Powder
  • Brads, Ribbon - Unknown
  • Hero Arts - Three Ferns
  • Hero Arts - Black and White Flowers
  • Verses

Thanks for stopping by...

Suzz

6 comments:

  1. That fern stamp looks so versatile - a winner in your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Suzz! I don't think I've ever done two colors (or VersaMark plus an ink color) and then clear embossed ... as a two-part resist. What a clever idea! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used the resist technique for this. Very very pretty and the ribbon is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Sue!! I love how you use the fern stamp and great design too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning nature themed card. Love the colors and images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Suzz! Love that fern stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!