Saturday, May 23, 2009

Circle Cards...

I finally got inspired last night and created 3 different cards. But two of them were inspired by one sketch I drew a few nights ago. So you are going to see 2 circle cards one today and one tomorrow. Unless I cook up something different today.
In real life this doesn't look that pink. Must have been the sunlight pulling out the glimmer mist! It started as a graduation card for my nephew but now it is going to be for my niece. :)


This was created for the HA blog go green challenge. I re-cycled a borders gift card envelope (the half circle behind Ms. Owl) and the newspaper around the edges.

The recipe for the background and the flowers were to spray daffodil, Tuscany Sun, and Red Velvet on white cardstock(Circle) and newspaper(flowers). Use a paper towel to remove any excess ink or another piece of cardstock to save for future use.

Products:

  • Hero Arts Flower (Owl Hair)
  • Hero Arts - Long Branch
  • Hero Arts - Wood Finish
  • Versafine - Vintage Sepia
  • Impression Obsession - Sentiment
  • Inkadinkado - Amy Smyth - Owl
  • Tattered Angels - Glimmer Mist - Daffodil, Tuscany Sun, Red Velvet
  • Prima Flower
  • Borders Gift Card Envelope

Thanks for stopping by..

Suzz

4 comments:

  1. love the flowers around the edge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really sweet - what a gorgeous background too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely, Suzz! The background and the flowers are terrific!
    (The orange, brown and yellow card which you opened to the public on May 22 is absolutely beautiful!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love your owl and the beautiful bacground you gave her too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!