Thursday, May 7, 2009

Caardvarks Challenge - Don't quote me

The Caardvark's challenge http://caardvarks.blogspot.com/2009/05/dont-quote-me-but.html is to use a quote on a card. This card is actually a circle card. I laid it on brown cardstock to show off the colors.


I love this little black and white flower stamp from Hero Arts. It makes such a beautiful background!

Products:

  • Impression Obsession - C5319 Lofty Dreams
  • Hero Arts - Black & White Flower
  • Hero Arts - Monarch Butterfly
  • Fiskars Circle Templates / Shape Express Cutter
  • Clear Embossing Powder
  • Versafine - Vintage Sepia
  • Ranger Distress Inks - Shabby Shutters, Tea Dye
  • Vellum

I have a second card using the same techniques (Sponging, Resist) but with a very different feel coming along. If work lets up a little I will try to finish it tonight so I can share with you tomorrow.

Have a great day!

Suzz

10 comments:

  1. Super!

    And congratulations on your HA win today!!
    Tooty toot toot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Suzz! Beautiful circle card! Congratulations on being mentioned on the Hero Arts blog! Yay! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Suzz!,
    Beautiful card! Love this image. You did a great job on butterflies. Wow!
    And, congratulations on your HA win today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is great! i love the soft ink effects...and those sweet translucent butterflies...and that perfectly coordinated ribbon; it's the whole package, really!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love the sheer butterflies and the fabulous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow ... what a cool effect with that background in those vintage colors ... and I love how the butterflies tumble through the sheer ribbon ... beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the circle card, Sue!! Gorgeous card, love all those butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a winner with those beautiful butterflies. Love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Sue - I love those butterflies on the ribbon. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!