Monday, March 16, 2009

Spring is in the air...

Okay... Just today. We had a beautiful day today of around 65 degrees and the sun is out and you definitely can feel spring. The Hero Arts blog challenge this week is spring.. So I made a card which I felt resembled spring.



I reverse masked the circles to create the background and the flowers in the cricles. The colors are light green and dark purple.

Products:
  • Hero Arts - Heart Flower Blossoms
  • Hero Arts - Screen Shadow
  • CuttleBug Embossing Folder - Borders, Swiss Dot
  • Martha Stewart - Border Punch
  • Memento - New Sprout (How appropriate)
  • Zig Watercolor Markers
  • Tombo Watercolor Markers
  • Hero Arts Gems

Thanks for stopping by...

Suzz

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful care, Sue! Love the embossed border and the circle element, the ribbon on the flower is a perfect touch!

    Thank you for the comment about my girls card, they are very happy to hear it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Sue, love the lemon with the lavender! We have been having beautiful weather too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so pretty with the embossed border and punched border. Definitely says "spring".

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lavender is fantastic! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My gosh Sue! I love this. How wonderful the way you did your masking and that punced border. I looked at that and couldn't think of what it would look good with. Leave it up to you! A work of art!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!