Monday, November 10, 2008

The candy goes to....

Andi....

OH girlfriend! I just love that little birdy and do not have it in my collection!!!! (I do have the other one!)...What about cupcakes? Need any cupcake stamps?????
November 8, 2008 7:19 PM



Thanks for all the nice comments. I have been so swamped with making my dreaded calendar pages I haven't even had anything to share.



Andi... I will email you and send out your little stamps..

I hope to be posting something to share this week as the Hero Arts blog is all about techniques this week and it is my favorite thing to do...


Thanks for stopping by...

2 comments:

  1. Oh my!!!! Thank you Sue! I really really like that little sweet bird and will gladly be giving him/her a new home!!!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Andi! And thanks, Sue, for being so generous! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!