Wednesday, October 8, 2008

RAK - From Ethel

I was so excited on Tuesday... I love getting packages in the mail and there was one waiting for me. The package was from Ethel at http://thepaperquilter.blogspot.com/. She had offered on her site blog candy celebrating her DH & DS birthdays. I put a comment in because my birthday happened to be very close to thiers... She randomly selected my comments. Whoo Hoo! The package contained these great stamps:



Not only did she send me the stamps but I was lucky enough to get this card in the package as well. (The little girl on the broom). http://thepaperquilter.blogspot.com/2008/10/few-vintage-halloween-cards.html (I took a picture of it but it wasn't very good and Ethel had posted a much better picture)

I was more excited opening up the card than I was opening up the stamps. If you go look at Ethel's blog you will see why. She is always creating beautiful things.

Thanks Ethel for the beautiful card and the fun stamp set.. Now I will have to work on making something special with these funny stamps.

Thanks for stopping by...
FYI... I am on vacation and writing from muggy and warm Orlando as I type... So it will be a slow week for me.. I was able to create a few more things for Stamptoberfest before I left home (Right up to the car picking us up) hee hee... So I have a few more things to share but won' t be home to my craft supplies until next week. :(


Thanks for stopping by...


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning Suzanne. Hope you have a swimming pool nearby to cool off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you liked your goodies! I look forward to hearing about your Orlando vacation, also. (Lucky girl! My brother lives about an hour away, in Tampa)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!